Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Toy Story Land Concept

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Toy Story Land Concept

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Toy Story Land Concept Reply with quote

I just started a thread in the Disneyland section on the Star Wars land. I know that a Star Wars land is coming to Florida, but I'm more curious about the proposed Toy Story land. I've heard no rumors at this point, but I have seen the concept art and the Slinky Dog roller coaster looks cool.

Has anyone heard anything else about what is or might be going into this area?
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hearing very little, even from the family I have working down there. And the online articles are pretty generic. The claw, slinky, midway mania. they all repeat the same thing.
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping Lasseter's involvement will elevate it from humdrum. I saw some concept art of the Slinky ride and it looked pretty snazzy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: