Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Where to eat at DL???

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Where to eat at DL???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmwade77
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also reccomend Cafe Orleans, it is now a sit down resaraunt, so Priority Seating is strongly suggested, and I hear the food is just as good as the Blue Bayou, but a little cheaper. For Cahrarcter Dining either Goofy's Kitchen or Airial's Grotto, Ariel's Grotto is th Princesses and includes Arial walking!

Sorry if this posts twice, I reqalised I speel Arial wrong the first time around.
DisneyDave
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't forget White Water Snacks located in Grand Californian property for a great CHEAP alternative to the high food prices.

You can get to it via the Grand California entrance from DCA (across from the Grizzly River Run) you go in and turn left at the end of the walkway. Cool
epcotfan23
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can get in...Club 33 is sweet. Blue Bayou is really good though and you can't beat the atmosphere Cool
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yummmmm . . . White water snacks. Love their breakfast sandwiches. We often stay at the GC and while he's getting dressed I run down and get breakfast to take back to the room. For under $10 we can both get filled up enough to take on the morning. Huge breakfast sandwiches, so we usually split one.
blinkereye123
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks. Although I haven't been to DL for some time I still have my favorite eateries. 1) RiverBelle Terrace. If it's still open, you can't beat the Mickeycakes, (as my cousins refer to them). 2) Hungry Bear Restaurant. Food=great. Atmosphere=excellent. Especially if you find an empty table near the bend in the RoA, surprisingly peacful. 3) Tommorowland Terrace. MoonBurgers and StarFries= the All-American Meal. And special mention: Main Street Ice Cream Shoppe. The waffle cone sundae is one of kind, seriously. Well, bon appetite, peace.
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue Bayou bar far is the best place to eat IMO....... ( Unless you can get into club 33) Very Happy Very Happy
foxer76
Baggage Screener
Baggage Screener

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, I've never been there! Maybe one day soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disney Dining All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: