Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Random holiday travel pictures

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Random holiday travel pictures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Postcards From Your Travels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Random holiday travel pictures Reply with quote

Well, it seems to be the season for sharing pictures so I thought I would jump in. Enjoy!

The day before Xmas vacation. It was cold, and I was miserable

The 1st day in Florida. I really need coffee

Luckily, my fiance was in good spirits. Excuse our paleness, but it was 8 am, we landed just 6 hours prior, and it's the dead of winter in Chicago

Thank God for old friends with Main Gate Passes. She normally works Innoventions, but today was a "Ride that killed Horizons" day

No Wand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what was open?

Someone was excited....

I've seen a picture like this before....hmmm....

Off to MGM to see the dearest friend in the world who is a video producer at Lights Motor Action. If you see this guy, hug him. He got us the director chair seats which are pretty low to the ground and VERY close to the action. The whole stadium was packed, it was cool to have 10,000 eyes starring at you with envy.

Membership has its privileges

Guess where Devin is sitting?

Yep.

A good way to end the day

Also, I just got back from visiting my brother and his family in San Francisco last week. This building is the very 1st thing you see as you leave his condo. It was captivating to sa the very least. You can literally see it from their bedroom window, but walking through it was amazing! I took this with the panoramic feature on my phone.

Usually, I'd have more witty stuff to say, but I'm exhausted from work. At any rate, enjoy!
-Jaho
GrumpyDaddy
UAB's 1st Goofy Challenge Finisher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pics. Smile

Thanks for sharing.
MikeA
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW - on the set !! Sweet. I would have been one of those envious sets of eyes Jaho. And if I see your friend there, would he prefer one of those "guy hugs" where you start with a handshake, and then kinda bump shoulders... or is he more of a bear hug and lift him off the ground kinda guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Postcards From Your Travels All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: