Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - DL Passholder discounts...

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

DL Passholder discounts...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: DL Passholder discounts... Reply with quote

...are even better!!!

For those of you who are annual passholders...the discounts on food just got a whole lot better!!! A total of 17 resturaunts in DL and 14 DCA (plus 13 hotel eateries).

i am also unsure about this, but it shows Premium passholders to receive 15% off food...I think that is an increase of 5%!

I love being a passholder...for many reasons, but FOOD is always a good reason for most things!!!

There are also the many DTD discounts, 10% merchandise discount for premiums and tour discounts for premiums and deluxes---which is also new as a standard feature!

In the end...I thikn being a passholder is really a great deal!!

: )
napabeth
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I coundn't agree more!!!

Our AP's just expired. Crying or Very sad But we'll get 'em again - we decided to wait till our next trip though.

Your correct. The dining discount for premium AP's was increased to 15% AND so many new restaurants were added. Almost every restaurant now has an AP discount. We think the AP discounts pay for themselves.

And the hotel discounts are really a plus. Even if they don't have AP rates available, you get 10% off and at Disneyland prices that's what, $20-35 a night.
ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info deb! Our passes expire this month so we'll be renewing them when we get there the day after Christmas. I'm glad they added more restaurants. More variety! Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget if you renew before they expire you save $20 (i'm pretty sure it's $20) AND you get to pick form different styles of passports...I have the foil 50th one now...ah, so pretty it is!

ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get the same discount because we're DVC members. We used the discount in October when we bought Elizabeth's AP.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool! perks for most things Disney!!! I just hope well get to use our passes on the same days sometime next year!!!

I'm going to check out the site tonight for more details on the new discounts--tours etc!

ltldeb
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did the 50th tour Columbus Day weekend and got a discount on it because of our APs. Smile

Macabri
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for more discounts. I'm too poor to afford Disneyland food most of the time I'm there, so maybe this will help.
onecutemoose

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macabri wrote:
Yay for more discounts. I'm too poor to afford Disneyland food most of the time I'm there, so maybe this will help.

Sadly I have a special little savings stash for my food indulgences at DLR...I'm a sucker for food which makes the improved discounting all the sweeter for me!!!

i think I'm going to be taking advantage of the tour discount this December and I'm looking ahead to next year with the hotel discounts...it is just hard because i never seem to call at the right time for the AP rates to be available.

aptaproductions
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got to tell you the chicken strips at the one place next to screamin at DCA are GOOOD
A Look Into All Things Disney
cmwade77
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: DL Passholder discounts... Reply with quote

onecutemoose wrote:
...are even better!!!

For those of you who are annual passholders...the discounts on food just got a whole lot better!!! A total of 17 resturaunts in DL and 14 DCA (plus 13 hotel eateries).

i am also unsure about this, but it shows Premium passholders to receive 15% off food...I think that is an increase of 5%!

I love being a passholder...for many reasons, but FOOD is always a good reason for most things!!!

There are also the many DTD discounts, 10% merchandise discount for premiums and tour discounts for premiums and deluxes---which is also new as a standard feature!

In the end...I thikn being a passholder is really a great deal!!

It is now every restaraunt in the parks, except snack locations (although the Bakeries do give discounts) and there is no longer a $10 minimum on food purchases, I have confirmed this in writing with the Disneyland Resort. Basically Outdoor Vending and the Ice Cream shops do not give discounts, short of that all fod has the discount and yes Premium do get 15%, except at Blue Bayou and Carnation Corne (an possibly now Cafe Orleans) where it is a 20% discount for Premium Pass Holders.
aptaproductions
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just wished the AP were able to get better prices for the rooms at the hotels on property. Mad at least there is AAA discount hehehe
cmwade77
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premium AP Hodlers always get the same rates as AAA=, even cheaper during promotional times.
aptaproductions
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmwade77 wrote:
Premium AP Hodlers always get the same rates as AAA=, even cheaper during promotional times.

hmm people were telling me they don't. will have to call and find out. Wink
cmwade77
Airplane Mechanic
Airplane Mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is on th list of discounts on the Annual Passholder website.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: