Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Christmas Kids of the Kingdom show

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Christmas Kids of the Kingdom show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maestrojosh87
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Christmas Kids of the Kingdom show Reply with quote

I heard on the UAB radio show a couple of times that there was a "Kids of the Kingdom" show that opened with the song "My Christmas Card To You" by the Partridge Family with the lyrics that go like this:

To you and all your family,
Your neighbors and your friends
May all your days be happy
With the joy that never ends
May peace and love surround you
At christmas time and all the whole year through...

and there also was a song called "A Place Called Home" written by Alan Menken for "A Christmas Carol" at MSG.

Was there a show like this that actually existed? And I haven't been able to hear the whole thing, so could you do me a favor and tell me what else was in this "show"?
Disney3xJC
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds like a job for the Epiphany...Smile If any one knows that track, he would! And with the Christmas season right around the corner, all the holiday tracks will be up soon, though I don't know the definite date...Smile
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just in case you were wondering, I think that track is "Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland Castle Forcourt Stage - Everyday's a Holiday - Everyday's a Holiday". I'm not positive.

I've never seen the show, though.

I really do miss the Kids of the Kingdom "Disneyworld is your world" show. tE, while you're answering this, wasn't this show done in the Tomorrowland stage area, which is very seldomly used nowadays?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Kids of the Kingdom show sounded really good. I heard the "Disneyland is Your Land" and after a while I heard the Walt Disney World Tennicinal Parade. It's like the same thing except, well DL and WDW Very Happy I had no idea about a Christmas one. Gee, I keep finding new stuff on UAB everytime I come here.
lajeff76
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main christmas show at the Magic Kingdom for years was The Sparkling Christmas Spectacular, than that was replaced in 1999 or so by Celebrate the Season. I would love to hear either of these tracks on here! Also, I don't ever remember Everyday's a Holiday having the Partridge family song in it, and I heard that show everyday for a long time! There were a couple of other smaller christmas shows around property for a while, so maybe it was in one of those...
Maestrojosh87
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask theepiphany where that show came from.
Thanks guys.
Maestrojosh87
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so it's been a whole year, and he hasn't gotten back to me. Maybe the show doesn't exist. Does anyone here ever hear that besides me? If so, I would like the details.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard of it...

I also didn't notice it in the Christmas listings. If they are still in the request section,I'd start by looking there.

: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: