Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - MORE QUESTIONS ON FIREURGUNZ'S WDW TRIP

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

MORE QUESTIONS ON FIREURGUNZ'S WDW TRIP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: MORE QUESTIONS ON FIREURGUNZ'S WDW TRIP Reply with quote

Sorry to have it in bold but I need some advice ASAP
1. First off, I found out I'm not staying at a WDW hotel. Now as some of you know (Ellory for example) my little brother and I plan to hop from one park to another. Tell me, would the bus drivers not allow two kids on bus to a park? I was thinking of saying a B.S. story of how we are meeting our parents at the other park. Input please!!!

2. How long is the monorail from Epcot to MK? I know You must transfer from TTC but how long does it all take?

3. Does it cost admission to get into Pleasure Island just to have dinner there?

4. Does the Extra Magic Hours apply only to WDW Resort Guests? We're getting a park hopper, does that qualify us?

5. Weather during the end of October? What's it most like? What to expect?

6. Show times for Illuminations, Fantasmic, Finding Nemo Musical, Wishes, Parades? Disney doesn't tell their show times on the web... or do they? Is there anyway to find these thing?

I'll let you know if more questions come up!!

Thanks,
fireurgunz
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, lots of questions:

1) You don't have to be a resort guest to park hop. Not sure how old you are, and everyone's different when it comes to handling kids, so not sure what to say about bus drivers.

2) Monorail to Epcot takes roughly 10 minutes I'd say, maybe 15

3) As far as I know all restaurants in PI are free to enter. There aren't many. Raglan Road is the only real one I can think of. Most are in Lake Buena Vista Village (old school) or the West Side.

4) Extra Magic Hours are for resort guests

5) Florida in October is usually pretty nice, save the hurricanes. The 4:00 rain showers should be subsiding now

6) I'm sure I have all the showtimes somewhere, but best bet is to check wdwmagic.com, or allears.net

Enjoy
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I have my trip dates planned, I go to www.waltdisneyworld.com and then to the calendar. There you can find the times for everything and plan your trip out accordingly. See: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage
From here, you can determine that you want do to the Magic Kingdom on a Friday, because that's the only day when they have Spectromagic. In addition they have extra magic hours on Tuesday of that week at MGM, so you want to do MGM on that day, etc. etc. etc. It's an invaluable tool. It even says what will be down for refurbishment. Note that you may have to click on the date number itself to see the parade/show hours.

Hope this helps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: