Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Let's pretend....

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Let's pretend....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daveypoo
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Let's pretend.... Reply with quote

Ok, you've got 3 hours, a free ticket to either WDW or DL...what park do you hit and what attractions?

I'd go to Disneyland, take the train to New Orleans Square, ride mansion, then pirates, then Indy and then Tiki room (with a Dole Whip) and head out!

JTToad
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to go with WDW - Magic Kingdom and hang out in the back left corner of the park with Splash Mountain, Big Thunder and The Haunted Mansion. If there wasn't huge lines at all three, I would try and squeeze in the Country Bears as well.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - being the DLR gal that I am I would go to Disneyland, catch a ride up Mainstreet on either the Omnibus or Horseless Carriage, slip over to Space Mountain, grab a fastpass for Star Tours on my way by then head back across the hub and catch Pirates, head over to Mansion and book it back for my fast pass on Star Tours, and if i had time catch the Tiki Birds and have a dole whip and if no time get a whip to go Smile
Tinker Bell
Brownieboy69
Gate Agent
Gate Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReallY??? I think we all know how this would end.... WDW straight to the HUB ...Turn right into tomorrowland and straight to SPACE MOUNTAIN where I will proceed to Fastpass and standby all 3 hours!!!! Very Happy
brendafitz24
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with JTToad - MK - splash, HM, POC etc

BUT...if it was 3 hours at night, I would be at the world showcase - taking in the rides at Mexico and Norway, maybe a frozen margarita mexico and a lemon slushy at france. I love to watch the entertainment/performers at the pavillions.

Not sure why my answer depends on the time of day, but it does Razz
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming that any of the four parks at WDW are fair game, I'd hit EPCOT Center and ride Spaceship Earth and Listen to the Land. Then take a Friendship Launch to Germany, walk to The American Adventure, and watch the show. (elapsed time 1.5 hrs)

Then I'd watch Impressions de France, eat at Le Cellier, and cap the day off with a pint or two of Strongbow at the Rose and Crown.
BabyLeMur
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disneyland all the way, baby!

Straight for Adventureland for an early morning Jungle Cruise, then to Pirates, then the Haunted Mansion.

Pause for gumbo in a Mickey bread bowl.

Slip into Big Thunder Mountain, then, if possible, head over to Space Mountain. If not, then a quick stop at the concrete pilings of the House of the Future to remember Disneyland of yore, before grabbing a couple of bags of sour balls in Main Street and then heading out.
kray
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brendafitz24 wrote:
I'm with JTToad - MK - splash, HM, POC etc

BUT...if it was 3 hours at night, I would be at the world showcase - taking in the rides at Mexico and Norway, maybe a frozen margarita mexico and a lemon slushy at france. I love to watch the entertainment/performers at the pavillions.

Not sure why my answer depends on the time of day, but it does Razz

My thoughts exactly Cool
MedievalBoy14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd end up at Epcot. Go on Spaceship Earth followed by Ellen's Energy Adventure. That's about 65 minutes so far. That gives me JUST enough time to hit Maelstrom, Grand Fiesta Tour, American Adventure, Impressions de France, Reflections of China, and Oh! Canada; assuming there are short wait times and I walk in a few minutes before each show starts. I would make it work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: