Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Music is Everything

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Music is Everything

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MedievalBoy14
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Music is Everything Reply with quote

Well I'm going to Disneyland on Sunday and I must say, I'm very nervous... I have this fear that the new area music in Main Street is gonna give a different feel to walking in the park in the morning. I'm probably being paranoid though. I mean, from what I've heard of the new loop, it's fine (besides the addition of Married Life) but still... Anyway, what are everyone's views on the new loop as well as the new Frontierland loop?
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not knowing if I will get to DLR before the Holidays, I am anxious for a report on the new loops - hopefully can make a quick trip soon Smile
DisneyChris
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is any music from this new loop available on this site?
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ma, the loop changed in January---since neither of us shuddered and keeled over, it's safe to say the change isn't that drastic. Smile

There are some changes, but many of the Main Street standards are still being played.

: )
UncleDick
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DisneyChris wrote:
Is any music from this new loop available on this site?

The new loop hasn't been uploaded to UAB, but there is a listing of the tracks over at Magic Music.net (where the real Disney music nerds congregate Wink): http://www.magicmusic.net/playlists/playlist/48-frontierland-area-music-2012/.

I haven't heard it yet, but just based on the track list I already like it. The old 2001-2011 Frontierland track had far too many television and film soundtracks that were vaguely Western sounding, but hardly authentic. The new area loop seems to bring the focus back to classic Cowboy songs and ballads.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Disneyland Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: