Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Is Anyone Out There

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Is Anyone Out There
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:02 am    Post subject: Is Anyone Out There Reply with quote

Can't help but notice the lack of participation in the Forums lately - I know it is a busy time of year, but personally I love to see the comments and lean more about Disney than I knew the day before ... And each time you add a comment, answer a question or play a game you get flyer miles which means you can request more of your favorite tracks ... So hopefully we will see some movement in the Terminal Arcade and the Forums Smile
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to be around a bit more---in need of flyer miles. I haven't heard much news in a timely manner to post, but I'm going to try a little harder after the first of the year.

I am happy to see some of the fun & varied requests!

: )
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been away for a while, but I'm coming back. There seems to be an ebb and flow to the boards.
ocmsma
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on most every day and check the forums and love playing the games and interacting with other listeners - so log on and if you find me here - give me a holler ... I also report on the Top Ten and UAB Your Way and if you are interested in filling in - let me know - can always use help ...

Smile ma
darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just browsing around and saw this, looks like a lot of threads stopped being posted to in 2014, I know facebook has been around longer than that, but is that when UAB started a facebook page? It's probably the culprit of the loss of message board participants...at least that's what I've observed on other message boards, if there's a facebook page for somewhere, the board just kind of languishes because it's easer to go on facebook. Anyway, hello Smile
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darlinpeople wrote:
Just browsing around and saw this, looks like a lot of threads stopped being posted to in 2014, I know facebook has been around longer than that, but is that when UAB started a facebook page? It's probably the culprit of the loss of message board participants...at least that's what I've observed on other message boards, if there's a facebook page for somewhere, the board just kind of languishes because it's easer to go on facebook. Anyway, hello Smile

I miss the more lively forums. That being said, this is one of my first posts in 4-5 months and it was a couple years before that due to work and other restrictions.
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm still here, so let's chat and liven up the place Very Happy
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to be here every day, my problem is my job!
When I'm in office, they block any site that has even a hint of streaming capabilities.
It's weeks (like this one) where I can work from home. It's great because I can mess around on the message boards more frequently + it's hard to get through the day without some Kids of the Kingdom (not surprisingly, they're my ringtone Twisted Evil )
darlinpeople
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally understand, I'm only posting fight now because I'm feeling sick and my husband took my kids to swimming lessons instead of me...at least I can relax and listen to some music Smile
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bison74 wrote:
I would love to be here every day, my problem is my job!
When I'm in office, they block any site that has even a hint of streaming capabilities.
It's weeks (like this one) where I can work from home. It's great because I can mess around on the message boards more frequently + it's hard to get through the day without some Kids of the Kingdom (not surprisingly, they're my ringtone Twisted Evil )

Are you able to at least listen at work?
'00 - Studios Merch (Stage 1/Tatooine Traders/Coaster Photo/Fantasmic), '05-'06 - Attractions (KSR), Dinoland Merch, '06-'07 - Concierge (Multiple Resorts), '07-'08 - Dream Squad (Aminal Kingdom), '10 - DVC Member Services
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, our company blocks any site that has even the slightest whiff of streaming capabilities. It's only when I work from home - like this week - I sit at the kitchen table with an extra laptop and just let the UAB run.

If I can time it right, then I try to build up a whole lot of flyer miles - again, like this week - so that I can just keep on requesting Epcot Entrance Music and KOTK singing the Small World song (greatest track ever!).

Next week, I'm afraid, I'm back to the office. Sad
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bison74 wrote:
No, our company blocks any site that has even the slightest whiff of streaming capabilities. It's only when I work from home - like this week - I sit at the kitchen table with an extra laptop and just let the UAB run.

If I can time it right, then I try to build up a whole lot of flyer miles - again, like this week - so that I can just keep on requesting Epcot Entrance Music and KOTK singing the Small World song (greatest track ever!).

Next week, I'm afraid, I'm back to the office. Sad

You should do like I do and stream it to your phone. Works like a charm!
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried that! I'm either technically inept or my phone is poopy (either might be true).
Of course, even then, I spend most of my day in meetings. Its usually the very beginning of the day or the end that I can really celebrate.
CAIRat
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bison74 wrote:
I tried that! I'm either technically inept or my phone is poopy (either might be true).
Of course, even then, I spend most of my day in meetings. Its usually the very beginning of the day or the end that I can really celebrate.

Do you have an Android or iPhone?
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an iphone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: