Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Frozen Ever After Reviews

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Frozen Ever After Reviews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:39 am    Post subject: Frozen Ever After Reviews Reply with quote

Hey there, everyone, has anyone been on the new Frozen ever after attraction yet? Or do you know someone who has been on it? We're going to Orlando for the F&W festival in the fall and I figured we'd experience it then, but I was wondering if it was worth losing the Norway Experience. Cheers!
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a good HD video on youtube, that makes the animitronics look incredible. The ride itself looked like about 5 minutes, but the wait last I heard was about 4 hrs. And a few days they have even closed the the standby line in order to just get through the fastpasses.
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is crazy. There are some attractions I love at the parks, but none that I can think I'd wait longer than 90 minutes to see. I'll track down the HD video. We're going to WDW in a few months, but I'm not sure if we'll wait for this one. My 10-year-old burnt herself out on Frozen and now she's all "Meh" about it.

If we can get fastpasses, we may force her Laughing
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had wanted to ride seven dwarfs when I drove my daughter down, but the line there was 2 - 2.5 hrs and I refused to wait that long in line.
bison74
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed the Snow White ride, but I agree it wouldn't have been worth 2.5. By the way, if you don't have the "Head's Up" game on your iPhone, I recommend it for line waiting. We had a blast and often got other people in line to play with us. It's a great way to burn through wait times.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no smart phone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: