Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Princesses Wedding Gown Collection

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Princesses Wedding Gown Collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sakina
Airport Engineer
Airport Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Disney Princesses Wedding Gown Collection Reply with quote

Finally, there's pictures of the gowns. I think they did a fantastic job on these. Take a look and don't forget to view the individual collections for each princess.

http://www.disneybridal.com/index.html

**Sakina**
GrumpyDaddy
UAB's 1st Goofy Challenge Finisher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just glad that my daughter is only 8 years old, other wise she
would be picking out one of these dresses for her wedding day.
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was expecting something a bit more...unique. more period designs with some whimsical fluorishes. the ariel dresses have mermaid trains, okay. and one of the belle gowns has the ruched/bustled look going on. even with those subtle homages to character, these are still very average designs you could find anywhere else. probably cost a lot more, too.
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll admit I don't know a lot about dresses. i leave them to my wife... That said, I'm not too impressed. I think maybe 2 or 3 designs per "princess" actually remind me of the princess and the manner she was portrayed...

The others look like they just needed a name to tag to the gown, so they picked one which was as good as any other.
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally. i was expecting that they would have asked the designer to come up with stuff that looks and feels like the cindy dress they put scarlett johansson in for the magazine ad. stuff that will automatically remind people of the princess in question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Discussion Past, Present and Future All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: