Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Disney Theme Park Sheet Music?

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Disney Theme Park Sheet Music?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Disney Theme Park Sheet Music? Reply with quote

I was just wondering, where could you find sheet music for the stuff in the Theme Parks like Fantasmic, W.A.C.K.Y. Radio Jingle, Small World, Spaceship Earth's Tomorrow's Child, One Little Spark. etc.... I'm a young musician and would LOVE to know if anyone knows where to find stuff like that!! Very Happy
cakegal
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi fireurgunz.

You can buy sheet music online from jwpepper.com. I'v bought sheet music for Christmas for years from them through their web site.

There's a great piano book called SOUVENIR DISNEY SONGBOOK that they offer. I played piano in Middle school and High School and wish I had practiced more at that time.

Good Luck.
HTH,
Cakegal
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cakegal!
Thanks SO MUCH!!! I play piano, guitar, drums, and bass for my high school and me and my girlfriend always to play Disney songs we hear on UAB Very Happy
freezerboy
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this doesn't answer your question, but circa 1982, the sheet music to "The Best Time of Your Life" was available as a gift in the GE VIP room

As I recall, anyone who was a GE shareholder or employee could go in, get a free soda, juice, snack, whatever. I was never in there, but I did see the VIP room in adventureland a few times.
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually found the songbook called, The Disney Theme Park Songbook. It was exactly what I was looking for. It has Fantasmic, Believe in Maigc in the Stars, On the Edge and Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand.

MUSICIANS!!! CHECK IT OUThttp://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/book.asp?ppn=BKHL313205
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: