Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Just Take It Down!

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Just Take It Down!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Just Take It Down! Reply with quote

There is usually a lot of people agast and disturbed anytime Disney tries to take something down or remove. However with the wand that did not seem to be the case. Quite a few seemed eager to see it come down.

So the question I have for you is, What 1 thing would you like to see Disney take down or remove in each of the Florida parks - and why that item.
And yes, Not simply change.. Got to be Remove or Takeout.

1) MK - Magic Kingdom?
2) Epcot - EPCOT?
3) DHS - Disney Hollywood Studios?
4) AK - Animal Kingdom?
5) BB - Blizzard Beach?
6) TL - Typhoon Lagoon?
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hat in front of Great Movie Ride. Take it down!!!!
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) MK - The security gates? They're worthless, only there to provide a 'false' sense of security
2) Ep - If the new hotel right besides France doesn't count, how about France itself?
3) DHS - The hat
4) AK - Easy: Chester and Hester's.
5) BB - Not sure; I haven't been there in a long time.

Last edited by kmiller15211 on Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmiller15211 wrote:

3) DHS - The wand

Did you mean the Hat? If not, what/where is this wand to be removed?
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh, I meant the Hat... Fixed...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Parks- That Security system. Every Disney park has these LOUSY security tables. In fact, that's all they are. They look in your bag and that's it. Not even look. What are they looking for? Stolen merchandise? What? Shouldn't they be more concerned about terrorists maybe?
Everything else in the parks (besides the hat in DHS) I can live with! Very Happy
RavenStGermaine
Curbside Attendant
Curbside Attendant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jahosifatz wrote:
The Hat in front of Great Movie Ride. Take it down!!!!

I'd like to second that vote!
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fireurgunz wrote:
All Parks- That Security system. Every Disney park has these LOUSY security tables. In fact, that's all they are. They look in your bag and that's it. Not even look. What are they looking for? Stolen merchandise? What? Shouldn't they be more concerned about terrorists maybe?
Everything else in the parks (besides the hat in DHS) I can live with! Very Happy

Well they are suppose to be looking for weapons, or other items that look dangerous. They are also there to simply be visible so folks stop looking to see what else might be available for security. While I can not speak for all of them, some of them that I've encountered do take their task seriously, and actually have poked around. I remember one making my wife take a few items out of her diaper bag to see what they were.
CTKnight3
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here goes my opinion...

AK ALL of Heste and CHester (or Chester and Hester, I really do not care about the right name,it is that bad) ugly midway

And although not asked...BRING BACK THE BOATS

DHS get rid of that hat

Epcot The land retheming

MK nothing, it seems perfect...
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, I forgot one MK - Stitch's Great Escape. Bring back Alien Encounter! It starts off well, but the point where he escapes and runs to the castle to see Cinderella is pathetic; whatever happened to us being in Tomorrowland? Theming anyone?
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmiller15211 wrote:
Oooh, I forgot one MK - Stitch's Great Escape. Bring back Alien Encounter! It starts off well, but the point where he escapes and runs to the castle to see Cinderella is pathetic; whatever happened to us being in Tomorrowland? Theming anyone?

It really has gone to the toliet hole!!! Disney is losing their creativity. When they made Star Tours, Indiana Jones at DL, Alien Encounter, Test Track, and Tower of Terror they PUSHED the boundaries. Now they are just playing it safe!!! Sad
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets start with the name at DHS gees .... Disney studios they don't wanna take credit for all the stuff they did themselves.... Indie should have been a ride not a show ST could been a ride like ET to bring the characters out better well let drop this idea anyway ...... DHS and US never should have come to fl unless they we're really going to use it as a shooting location how boring is going to a movie studio that doesn't shoot movies.. at least in LA you might see a star or two working on site ok two or three movies in Orlando doesn't really count.

Ep add a few more countries and do something with GERMANY gees this country has done more to influence the western world and all they have is a Beergarten come I in vision boat ride or movie through all the great history or kids stories like the the brothers Grimm or some of the other Disney movies that have borrowed or (stolen) the great stories over the years.

And Japan was supposed to get a roller coater running through mount fuji????? what happened there I could go on and on about what it was supposed to be ...REMOVE ELLEN D FROM UNIVERSE. I liked the old way........ They never did the tron video area in communicore either like they said they where......What ever happen to the backstage magic tour?????? Israel was never added so no middle east or african country is represented If in Epcot a country doesn't tell about it self they should have to leave it's insane that was the hole idea of world showcase and shops and eateries don't really count at least norway got it right.... and what ever happened to the epcot poll man i miss that... it was fun to sit in there and putz around.

AK- If it supposed to be a Zoo of sorts then get ride of all the rides and focus on the animals more not that i don't like thrill rides but Disney want to compete with BG and the won't happen ......... then what about sea creatures ?????? don't count for animals..... even Busch Gardens has a dolphins show or at least the did.........

If Disney wants to compete with thrill rides then build a park with just that like Six Flags there problem is they are trying to be everything to everyone ......

MK- well now lets get rid of the under new management and tiki then how about rides that would have fallen under the original premises a park where the old and young can enjoy together ... I'm not saying thrill rides don't have there place but disney wasn't suppossed to be thrill rides it was for the whole family at each ride a 70 yr old cant ride sm or btm or sm if their heart is bad come on lets go back to the original idea.......

At least at epcot before TT and MS anyone could ride anything there it was slow but interesting and while we're at it let go back to the original EPCOT idea Disney should build It would seem that the imagineers have lost sight of Disney's vision But the corpate numb skull's don't think like Disney did, it was his idea that became the theme park anyway... Six Flags and all the others better be happy that Disney's idea took off think what would have happened if never did all that money and all that time and effort to go vacations to these parks would have amounted to squat..

Long live Disney

Redbaron314 now gets off his soap box to see what everyone else says but I'll be back on this subject because there is alot more to say about this subject...

Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger Bouncing Tigger

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to quote you redbaron314 because, well you know why... but you're right about Epcot with more pavilions and AK trying to appeal only thrill seekers.

AK is a beautiful park. Probably one of the the most beautiful in the world. It has thousands of pathways, trails and more but they don't advertise it AT ALL Sad
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladybaron my wife always said I was long winded but how can you be long winded on the computer oooops here i go again....hahaha not....

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: