Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - IASW Poll

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

IASW Poll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

IASW, Love It or Hate It!
Love It!
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Hate It!
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

mickeem
Ticket Agent
Ticket Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: IASW Poll Reply with quote

Just wondered why you all request IASW. Some love it, some hate it.
What's your story?
jahosifatz
Business Class Ticket Holder
Business Class Ticket Holder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I have no idea why this song makes me my ears steam. I think it may have to do with my idiot older brothers dipping their hands in the water and consistanly spraying me the whole ride. Confused
aprildecember
Muse of Epic UAB
Muse of Epic UAB

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

crud, another poll script that hates us. Sad hopefully we can get that fixed soon.

i actually like the song. but i also appreciate its nostalgic value. Very Happy
pyrotech
Parking Lot Attendant
Parking Lot Attendant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to throw my hat in as a hater of this ditty, My first encounter with a Disney park was 15 years ago, just after EuroDisney opened. A small group of us made a mad dash from just North of London to get a day in the park. My little one was just on 5, We worked out that if our coach left at about 10pm and drove throgh the night, we could all get some sleep, have a day in the park, and sleep again on the way home arriving back at 8ish Sunday Morning. Well the kids went hyper when somebody let the cat out of the bag. Nobody had more than an hour shut eye that whole weekend. But to make matters worse, my daughters favorite ride IASW, six straight rides..... and the little sods singing it for what seemed like hours on the way home. 99 bottles of beer sounds like a Handel oratorio by comparrison. Sleep deprivation and IASW whorling through your head, plus an hour and a half on the ferry in choppy waters.

No I think they should put it on a loop and play it in the background of the Haunted Mansions.... Create a real horror. It should have closed not Alien Encounter.

Now every year my daughter gets me a IASW trinket for fathers day. Musical snow globes, mugs aaaah.
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I don't think of it much...I oly ride the attraction when it's IASW Holiday and I really don't mind the song itself...I'd just rather here it in short bits rather than a nearly 20 minute stretch.

Nice to see you jumping in more with comments pyrotech!

: )
blinkereye123
Airplane Inspector
Airplane Inspector

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks. I don't know about the rest of the world but sometimes, just sometimes, I think we all need a little bit of upbeat banality in our lives, if only to remind us just how human we all are. I know that sounds ridiculous but I guess I'm just a hopeless optimist. Granted, I don't think anyone can take ANY song playing ad nauseum, but if that were the case then would ANY Disney song EVER get played ANYWHERE? Well, maybe when the refurb here at DL gets done the company might be able to put a different spin on a beloved AND maddening composition. Until later, peace.
fireurgunz
Skycap
Skycap

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That song has never gotten on my nerves after so many years. I love it. No matter what everyone else thinks. I can listen to it over and over again and not get sick of it. It's just so catchy Very Happy
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't really vote as I neither love it or hate it.

It is an OK song that is liked by children, easy for them to sing etc. But if you made me listen to any song over and over again it would start to wear on me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: