Alt Text 5
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Favorite Track??

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Favorite Track??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the PreIlluminations stuff. Although a lot of it is not in English (Texas), it's very catchy.

I'm really enjoying the Halloween tracks right now as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Incredibles
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver
Parking Lot Shuttle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epiphany, I agree. That time of night at Epcot is awesome. After a long day of fun it is the perfect way to end it. The torches, the music, browsing in each pavilion after dark, and watching the lights start to come on. Then it culminates with my favorite nighttime show at any of the parks: Illuminations. The music during illuminations is incredible also.
kmiller15211
Airport Police
Airport Police

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space Mountain - Entrance Area Music

Great request, tE. I love this track. I can picture walking into the building with those tall glass pillars overtop of the ball pit, before you descend into the long tunnel where the music slows down to that dream-like sounding track.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
foxer76
Baggage Screener
Baggage Screener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite track has to be Delta Dreamflight. During the 80's and during the era of Dreamflight, I was kinda' young and did alot of travelling, and I always flew on Delta Airlines. I always liked the friendly music that was playing when I boarded and left the plane. It had a dreamy and futuristic sound that silently suggested travel to destinations far away. I also really enjoyed the scenes within the Disney attraction, especially the Paris and Japan segments. With the magic of Disney Imagineering those scenes were incredibly realistic looking, however nothing ever compared to the new Disney futuristic attractions of my time... Spaceship Earth, Horizons and another big favorite The World of Motion. I was and still am an EPCOT kid! Those attractions all had a big impact on me! (Imagination w/ Figment was my all time fave. attraction of the time)
disneyfreak01
Airport Utility Worker
Airport Utility Worker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Alltime favorite UAB track would either have to be the When You Imagine track that is a part of the Share a Dream Come True Parade or the 1982 Epcot Main Entrance Area Music.

2. Favorite Disney Park track would either have to Golden Dream from the American Adventure (or by the Voices of Liberty) or any Universe of Energy track.

It seems to me like EPCOT music is the favorite, judging from the trend of favorite tracks. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> General Disney Music Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: