Alt Text 6
Navigation

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting :: View topic - Food and Wine Festival 2008

Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index Forum FAQ Search Usergroups Memberlist Profile Log in to check your private messages

Food and Wine Festival 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeA
Airline Food and Beverage
Airline Food and Beverage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Food and Wine Festival 2008 Reply with quote

It's that time again...

From Intercot, August 8th

Sample the flavors at more than 20 International marketplaces representing over 20 countries and regions. Enjoy wine and cooking demonstrations or treat yourself to one of the exclusive dining experiences available.

Entrance to the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, plus wine and beer seminars and cooking demonstrations, is included with regular admission.

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla.
Fine cuisine and wines from some of the best "foodie" cities in the world will take a bow at the 13th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Sept. 26 through Nov. 9 at Walt Disney World Resort.

Epcot guests can explore these "Cities in Wonderland" -- from trendy Cork, Ireland, to the melting pot of Cape Town, South Africa -- around the World Showcase promenade while also discovering blissful bites at international and regional marketplaces brimming with exotic flavors and comfort foods. The six-week festival will showcase tastes from countries on six continents.

Theres alot more to read in the full article, along with the lineup of entertainers scheduled for the American Gardens Theatre. From Bag Bad Voodoo Daddy, to David Cassidy, or The Atlanta Rhythm Section, it sounds like theres something for everyone.
Read more at http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/foodwine.asp
eatmon74
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant
Airline Jet Fuel Attendant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my Favorite time at WDW. The crowds are low and the food is GREAT!!! Sadly I will not get to go this year. Hopefully next year I can schedule a trip to vist some friends watch some Gator football, like there is any other worth watching, and attend the Food and Wine Festival. Oh well I guess I'll just have to enjoy the Best Coast this year. Wink Actually I really love to watch Fresno State Football too. Go Dogs! Back to Topic

But if you can go this is a Great time to vist EPCOT center.
Ellory
Commander in Chief #1
Commander in Chief #1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, for those of you new UAB...we had our last Jamboree during the Food & Wine fest! It was great. We had a whole group of people going kiosk to kiosk, trying everything we could...while still maintaining our dignity....

....which was easier for some of us, than others... Wink Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kraysister
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kray, Bfitz24 and I went last year & had a great time. Sadly, Bfitz24 will not be joining us this year Crying or Very sad , but Kray's husband has decided to sub in. Evil Laugh
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get to be there this year! I'm excited...I know I probably won't have a chance to take advantage of too much since it's a family va-cay...but I'm looking forward to checking it all out!

: )
redbaron314
Air Cargo Agent
Air Cargo Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to bad we cant jamboree every year for food and wine

Ich bin der Piraten zu behaupten, was mir jetzt und für immer
wdwaddict
Co-Pilot
Co-Pilot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Food and Wine Festival!! WOOHOO!!! What a fun time to be at Epcot! Makes drinking around the world a little tricky but worth the effort Very Happy !!!! Drink
WDWFan
Pilot
Pilot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy going during the Wine and Food. Always a good time.

I'm surprised this has not made some form of appearance on the West Coast. You would think DCA could use the draw. Of course considering they get so many fewer foreign guests...
onecutemoose
Bouncing Between Wonderland & Neverland

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WDWFan wrote:
I'm surprised this has not made some form of appearance on the West Coast. You would think DCA could use the draw. Of course considering they get so many fewer foreign guests...

I believe in the spring they have been doing something over at Disney's California Adventure. This year it was 11 April through 05 May. It's not to the scale of Epcot...but it's something!

: )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utilidors Audio Broadcasting Forum Index -> Walt Disney World Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: